Blue Mason Jars + Beautiful Blooms

I am a big fan of Mason jars, as I'm sure you've noticed by all the posts I've done, but these blue ones really caught my eye. I am totally loving the way the flowers look in them. I generally like flowers in clear vases or bottles but the blue jars seems to add a bit of punch to the bouquet that I wasn't expecting. It's almost as if the sky has been added. The beauty of these jars is that you can be as fancy as you please or as simple as can be. Doesn't matter which way you go, the bouquets are all beautiful. If you are lucky enough to find some vintage blue ones I would highly recommend that you snap them up. If not you can order new ones here




All photos via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger