City Slicker Chicken Coop

Yup! You read it right. I am doing a post on a Designer Chicken Coop!

Chicken keeping is no longer for the Country folk. What with all the hubbub about eating fresh from the farm, organic produce etc. it seems like chicken keeping is also a new trend in the City.  Egg Shaped and made with sustainable materials, the Nogg can happily accomodate 2-4 chickens (chickens sold separately). AND the Nogg's aesthetic design will be right at home in your Urban yard.  So what are you waiting for! Fresh eggs are but a Nogg away!


via 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to find out whether I can have chickens in my yard. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to speak to the town council but this one is super cool. I would love to have one in my yard but our Town is so strict that I seriously doubt they would let us. However, I may just saunter over there this week and find out what their rules are.
      Tracey

      Delete

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger