skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Inside Outside Design
Popular Posts
DIY: Cinder block Centerpieces
I love this idea. It's simple and high impact. Plus if you do this centerpiece at the beginning of the Summer it will last long into the...
DIY: Mason Jar Oil Candles for Christmas
I took one look at these and had to post the DIY! I can't wait to make them - what a great idea for a Christmas decoration. Here's t...
DIY: Plastic Spoon Pendant Light
I don't know about you but I have often wondered what to do with all the plastic spoons that I have recycled over the years. Now I have ...
City Slicker Chicken Coop
Yup! You read it right. I am doing a post on a Designer Chicken Coop! Chicken keeping is no longer for the Country folk. What with all the h...
Artist Melissa Pop
"La Primavera" an original watercolor painting by Melissa Pop. I fell in love with Melissa Pop's paintings the minute I saw th...
City Slicker Chicken Coop
Yup! You read it right. I am doing a post on a Designer Chicken Coop! Chicken keeping is no longer for the Country folk. What with all the h...
Jewelry Designer Claire Vessot gets a Feng Shui makeover
After the makeover - Winter setting A Designer is really only as good as their clients will allow them to be. The more open and adaptable th...
Natural Swimming Pools
I'm thinking that all this heat has influenced my post today! I certainly feel like jumping into one of these beautiful pools! A natura...
Mason Jar Magic
This weekend is promising to be beautifully sunny which means that I will be spending as much time as possible in my backyard reading, barbe...
Art in Motion
American Artist Heather Hansen translates movement into art. Photos courtesy Fubiz . Check out the video and more pics here .
Labels
animals
(1)
Art
(38)
backyard inspiration
(15)
Bathroom love
(3)
bathrooms
(2)
beach
(1)
bedroom love
(11)
bedrooms
(2)
beeswax
(1)
Bermuda
(4)
black
(5)
black and white
(1)
books
(1)
cement
(2)
ceramics
(1)
chalkboard
(2)
Christmas
(1)
closets
(1)
Color
(4)
color match
(1)
Colorful decor
(46)
colors of food
(2)
colors of nature
(2)
Country
(1)
deck
(1)
decor
(613)
decor.
(2)
Design
(46)
Design tips
(1)
dining room
(1)
dining room love
(11)
DIY
(124)
eco
(156)
eco-friendly
(2)
Ellen Degeneres
(3)
Fashion
(87)
flowers
(2)
food
(36)
food and drink
(2)
French
(2)
garden
(4)
grasses
(1)
gray
(1)
gwyneth paltrow
(1)
H & M
(1)
Holidays
(73)
honey
(1)
humor
(1)
IKEA
(2)
inside outside
(3)
It seemed like a good idea at the time
(1)
jenni kayne
(1)
josephine Gintzberger
(6)
kids
(1)
kitchen
(7)
kitchen love
(10)
kitchens
(3)
knitting
(4)
leopard
(1)
library love
(3)
lifestyle
(23)
lights
(4)
Mason jars
(12)
Melissa Pop
(1)
MoMA
(1)
music
(1)
office love
(6)
On the road
(1)
outdoor
(137)
outdoors
(1)
pallet garden
(3)
pallets
(8)
patio
(1)
penny
(9)
photography
(61)
pink
(22)
Portia de Rossi
(3)
quotes
(5)
repurposed
(1)
Rustic
(10)
shoes
(2)
Shopping. Anthropologie
(1)
Simon Christen
(1)
steel
(1)
storage solutions
(7)
Style
(13)
This look for less
(1)
Travel
(3)
up-cycle
(1)
Vintage
(2)
water
(1)
wedding
(2)
weekend
(20)
white
(12)
wood
(8)
wool
(1)
Words
(7)
work space
(1)
workspace
(2)
Zen
(13)
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2017
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2016
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2014
(107)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(15)
Knitting Update & Kelly Connor Designs
IKEA Hack: REKTANGEL Glass Wall
How to pick the right White
DIY: Block Printed Tea Towel
Flooring made out of recycled belts
Morning Coffee
Favorite Pic
Reclaimed Wood Wall
Happy Valentine's Day!
Gold Sandals
Love this Hallway
The Bottle by BKR
DIY: Leather trays
KVARTAR Pendant Lamp
Share the Love with some Chocolate Heart pops
►
January
(15)
►
2013
(190)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(46)
►
2012
(729)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(75)
►
September
(79)
►
August
(77)
►
July
(67)
►
June
(73)
►
May
(56)
►
April
(58)
►
March
(53)
►
February
(50)
►
January
(50)
►
2011
(94)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(16)
Follow Inside Outside Design
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Powered by
Blogger
.
Flooring made out of recycled belts
So how about flooring created out of recycled belts? Cool idea no?
Click
here
for more info.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
«
»
Inside Outside Design
All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment