DIY: Leather trays

For quite some time now I have been looking for a storage solution for my husband's keys, wallet etc. As it is now, they get dumped wherever he see's fit to drop them. At first I cleaned out a drawer in my entrance console table but that didn't work as it got filled up with head phones and phone chargers. Then I decided to empty out part of my desk so that he'd have drawers in my home office but then they got filled up with external hard drives and other misc. male paraphernalia. SO, when I saw this leather tray, I thought how great is this!! It's easy to make and can go anywhere without being an eyesore. Now I'm off to get some supplies! Photo and instructions via Remodelista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger