Tove and Poul Petersen's Home

I know that I have said this many times but I love homes that just blend into the background and become one with the land. It takes a lot of time and patience to get it right and I think that Tove and Poul Petersen have done just that. Just look at how the gray-patinated flensburg stone on the façade of the house has blended with the stones on the walkway to create an almost seamless integration. The massive window in the photo above gives you a glimpse into their lives displaying different images in a way that is almost surreal. And the view from the kitchen is almost enough (dare I say it) to get me to love cooking. As you continue on through the photo journal of their home, I highly encourage you to seek out the images I omitted here.    
  
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger