Paint it Black

Never in my life have I thought about painting a wall black until now. It seems that everywhere I look designers are creating these fabulous spaces using black. It's making me want to paint something black or at least charcoal gray. We finished our kitchen renovation Christmas Eve last year and I still haven't painted the walls a color. They are just a boring white. After all the inspirational photos I've seen lately I think that I am going to paint the walls dark gray. I'll keep you posted.....


WOW right? I mean, black walls and floor with white sinks, toilet and towels combined with a BAMBOO bathtub.....I think I'm going to faint!
Click on picture to be brought to the source. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger