Passeig de Gràcia by Katty Schiebec

Interior designer Katty Schiebec has just posted her latest project and it is simply stunning. Located in Barcelona (as if that already isn't fabulous enough!), I am totally enamored with the herringbone patterned wood floor, minimalist design and her use of marble. 


This kitchen is truly a work of art. Between the wood floor, the marble island with suspended counter, the streamlined cupboards and the brass accessories, I don't know what to fall in love with first. The kitchen almost has a bit of an Art deco vibe to it which is really interesting. 


What about that view!

I think that sleeping in this bedroom would be like sleeping in Heaven with it's white gauze curtains and silk covers. 


Can you stand the solid marble bathtub? OMG!  

I can't get enough of this bathroom. Such a simple design with such a big impact. 
I think I need to go to Barcelona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger