Home grown Herbs























Fresh herbs are wonderful to cook with, add in salads and soups or add to your favorite drink. One of my favorite herbs is basil. Unfortunately I don't have a back garden that is sunny enough to support the growing of basil. However, I do have a really sunny front window. After seeing this post from Gardenista, I now feel ready to tackle my basil issue. All you need is 3 hours of direct sunlight and you're good to go. Hopefully my basil will grown and I will have fresh pesto all Summer. If not, I can fill my window box with chives and parsley and I'll still be happy.....well not quite as happy but happy just the same.
Photo courtesy of Gardenista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger