The Colors of Food

Aubergine 
Pink
Spiced Orange

Isn't it remarkable how food can be colored so brilliantly. Oftentimes we don't realize how color affects our desire for a particular food. Spiced orange is one of my favorite colors so if I see many soups lined up in a row and one of them is spiced orange, I'm going to choose that one (unless it's made of something horrid lol!). Through my studies on decor and Alzheimer's I also learned that Alzheimer patients are more apt to eat their food if it has bright colors such as orange, green, red as this appealed to them more. 

1 comments:

  1. Can I just say - colorful food makes me SO happy!!! I love looking at food photos like this! That aubergine bell pepper is ahhhmazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger