Christmas Cookies

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is baking cookies. I dig out my mothers old recipes, put on some Christmas music and bake until I run out of butter. Another favorite Christmas tradition of mine is eating those same cookies. I mean who can resist right? Last year a few of my friends got together to bake cookies and made gifts out of them. Each friend baked a different kind of cookie and then they were all put together in a gift box. Let me tell you I was one happy camper when I got one of these cookie laden gift boxes as a present. What an awesome gift! Cookies can also be used as decorations. Check out this Christmas cookie wreath......sorry I got distracted, those tarts are calling my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger