Knotted Knitting

Not long ago I decided that I wanted to learn how to knit. My sister can knit anything and she always says how relaxing it is. So I filled my head with pictures of knitted socks and beautiful blankets being masterfully crafted by me. It was a beautiful vision. Doesn't it look easy and sooooo relaxing? I couldn't wait to start......relaxing I mean. Well the photo above is what was in my head when I signed up for knitting classes and the photo below is what is actually happening. So to all you knitters out there, I tip my half knitted square to you for alas my skills lie elsewhere for the moment. In a grave with a tombstone which reads "It seemed like a good idea at the time". 

 via and via

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting that you started learning how to knit! It definitely takes some getting used to and will seem strange at first, but the more you practice the easier it will get :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Nnenna, I appreciate it!!

      Delete

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger