Bermuda - Retail Therapy

Every time I go to Bermuda there are a few stores that I absolutely MUST stop into and one of them is called Calypso. Located on Front Street, this shop sells a variety of interesting home accessories as well as beautiful clothes and shoes. I popped in yesterday to have a quick look and just had to share some of the fun  things I found like these wicker lamp shades (Lightshades in Bermuda speak). These would be absolutely fabulous in a white decor. 
Here's a close up of the plates you see in the first photo - aren't they just beautiful and you know how I love all things made out of wood which brings me to my next photo - a jigsaw puzzle cutting board! Love it!!


Sorry about the close up - no way to style the board so I had to improvise and shoot from very close up. Couldn't remove the price tag either so we'll all just have to get past my crappy photo and love it anyways!!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger