Italian Cream Soda

Aaaah, Summer is finally stopping by and I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy inside that I felt that I should have a drink that was as equally yummy. In comes the Italian Cream Soda. I don't know if you've ever had one but they are super easy to make and will definitely spruce up your entertaining status should you decide to serve them to your buddies. 

Photo via

Recipe

Pour 2 ounces of Torani Italian syrup flavor (I use orange but they come in all varieties such as cherry, raspberry, vanilla etc.) into a pitcher.

Add 2 ounces of half and half cream and
8 ounces of club soda (you can use sparkling water if you prefer)

Mix ingredients together and pour into a glass that is half filled with ice.

Garnish with an orange wedge (and a cherry if you love them like I do and find any excuse to use them).

If you really want to get fancy you can also add a scoop of whipped cream on top!

  • Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger