Fabulously French

Swirling leaves and colorful landscapes define Autumn but I often find myself feeling a little sad this time of year.  When I was a child my mother often brought home a little surprise to cheer me up. Little cakes called Petit Fours that were so sweet that they made your teeth tingle. I still remember how I would eat the cake as slowly as possible in order to make it last. Not long ago, I wandered into a French pastry shop called Duc de Lorraine and fell upon these beautiful little cakes. Naturally I had to buy one or two or three.....


Another French specialty - "les marcarons"- come in all sorts of wonderful colors to make you happy again.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
xo Tracey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger