Log pathways

 

We were driving by a house the other day and I noticed a whole bunch of logs just laying there on the edge of the property. They were just begging to be picked up. As we passed by all I could think of was how wonderful they'd look in my garden. Unfortunately this time of year is not the time to be starting a large garden project, and we really had no where to store them until next Spring, so I had to leave them there. However, nothing prevented me from showing you how you could incorporate some old wooden logs into your garden so here are a few ideas!



I love the idea of using the logs as part of a pathway to the vegetable garden. I really like how the round shape of the log pieces look surrounded by the rectangular shape of the planting beds. 


Please click on photos to be brought to their source. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Inside Outside Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger